Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Drained today..

Something bout the middle of the week, just tires me out, can't wait for Friday. I am so tired today, I feel like I have been running around all day chasing kids or something! Oh look at that I have been! But we actually made it out to town today as well, had to go to the bank, then to Timmies( a neccesity while out) then to pick up something then to drop off a forgotten Xmas card. So all was well, kids have been pretty good today, nothing really to complain about. I am excited though as my sister in law is having her baby tomorrow..#2! Can't wait to see what they have! Well I am off to keep tidying up trying to stay ahead of the game this time of season as I wish to have pictures that dont have a mess in the background-that annoys me soo much!

Will Blog later, as I am sure I will have a story or picture to talk about...lol.

No comments: