Friday, March 16, 2007

Anxious for Spring??

I have to admit that I am really wanting Spring to arrive with a bang, but to no avail the cold is still lingering a little longer than I want. But the girls decided that it was Spring yesterday even though it was 0 outside. So they got the picnic table out and took markers and colouring books outside and away they went!..Then.....I got supper ready and sure enough the argued till they were able to eat outside at the table, so we let them. We thought hey if they get cold then they will come in...right? Anyways here they are.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Kennedy looking at the camera. lol. She totally has that same 'what are looking at' look that you have. Made me laugh. lol

my4kids said...

Hey thanks for comming by my blog and leaving a comment!
Your kids are very cute!
My kids love to eat outside also even though its cold out.
I love the name of your blog to cute

Crissybug said...

How cute is that! Well over here it is practically summer! We are having temps in the 90's!

Anyway! Janice over at 5 minutes for Mom wrote me and said that you won my prize for the UBP. Have you picked out what bracelet you want? Just let me know and send me your mailing info and I will try to get it out asap.

Hope you are having a great day!

6Pigtales and A Buzzcutboy said...

Hey it was nice to read about another mom with her kids..ya sometimes the kids do qwircky little things but I try to shrug em off and get on with the day. Thanks I thought long and hard about that title for my blog and well thats all I could come up with and it stuck..lol
Happing Blogging Chat soon!
Chrissy

Anonymous said...

My daughter loves to eat outside whenever she can. It's like a little picnic, I guess. Your kids are so cute!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dustanne said...

I love the pics...here in BC the weather is like that but of course we have the 'RAIN' lol
My kids are outside everyday annoying the neighbours :o)