Thursday, March 22, 2007

I think Spring may have Sprung..!

Even though it is a very dreary day here and the rain has been pelting off the windows, I still managed to get a glimpse of what was poking up in the gardens and yep sure enough the crocuses & tulips are starting!

Winter was late this year for us..but harsh once it arrived..and I took note of that as I saw a ton of those hardy pine cones on our tree out front. I honestly can't wait to see the beautiful blooms out on the trees and the smell of new flowers in the gardens this spring/summer-but for now I will smell store bought ones.

2 comments:

my4kids said...

I love the spring and flowers if it weren't for my allergies, darn allergies they ruin the flowers for me.

Portrait of Peter said...

My daffodils are blooming beautifully - despite the unpredictable weather - here in Scotland.

Delightful photo's of nature at work.

Blessings to you all.