Monday, June 25, 2007

Family Gathering

And a nice weekend it was. With wonderful Summer Sun, and lots of kid filled fun. On Sunday my immediate family gathered together and celebrated my Grandma's birthday and my grandparents 60th...yes I said 60th Wedding Anniversary!! It was great to have us all together and be there for such an important event as well. My thanks go out to my sister for bringing tons of food for us all, and my mom & dad too, and also to Dan & Barb for having the party at their home..thanks guys. Here are a few shots of all of us..and then one of just my family with Mike, I & our kids...and of course my grandparents.

4 comments:

Jethro, Squirt and Mel said...

What a nice picture of the whole family. What an accomplishment to say 60 years of marriage. Looks like you all had a great time.

Mel

my4kids said...

Great picture of you whole family. We don't have many get together with all the family like that

Anonymous said...

Great pics!

MedStudentWife said...

The pictures are just lovely :) and such a lovely family !!

All of you together celebrating such great things. Its a nice thing to see

Golly, 60 years....