Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Back to the hussle & bussle ...yep of packing lunches & making sure homework is complete. Makayla started back to school this morning, and she seemed pretty eager to go. Mind you she is starting at a brand new school & is now in grade 2, so she did have a few " butterflies" in her tummy she said this morning. But she is a pretty social butterfly herself...so I have confidence that she will be just fine :)

Now...Kennedy also is starting school this yr...her full days start next week, I am actually surprised as she is very eager to get the whole school thing on the go. But I think that it could come to an abrupt halt when the bus actually stops and picks her up - or tries to at least. :) I still find it hard to believe that Kaye is starting school even though I have had many a days where i begged and wished she was already in. Now I kinda want to stop certain processes that are occurring as I feel like I am losing my babies. I DONT LIKE IT.

2 comments:

Rosie : ) said...

Yup, it's sad when our babies grow up. :(

my4kids said...

I was always sad when my kids started school. It's normal. I did it with all 4 and the most with Madison and Izzak.