Friday, November 17, 2006

Zoodles...& A surprize in the washer!

Well, yesterday was an okay day. Other then the dreary rain & wierd humid/cool air..we did fairly well. Kaye was up and down but still not feeling very well. Hope its not another bug, that would suck. Marshall was his typical self, 1 and getting into anything and everything, but what can you expect from a 1 yr old right? Makayla had a wonderful day at school today - like usual, she loves school so much! And little Kourtney had a good day for sleeping better then the two days before as she was struggling to sleep well from her cold.
So maybe things are on the mend for us? Till the next cold arrives!!

I decided to get the laundry done , and went to the washer & dryer and to my surprize look what I found inside my dryer! Something soft, furry and cuddly...


So to my surprize our cat Willow was hiding out inside the washer- probably to get away from all the noise and confusion, I would too if I could fit.
So I told her to stay there while I went to grab my camera to take a picture of her, what a cutie.

So got the cat out, started to do the laundry, did up the 10 000 dishes that had accumulated from that morning, and then Marshall woke up from his nap. So I went up stairs to get him, brought him down and he was hungry so I started to see what he wanted and a can of Zoodles it was. So I heated them up, and started to feed him, well I let him be independant when he wants so I placed some Zoodles on his tray, and away he went..and I tried to keep as much sauce off them as I could...but they still tend to be very messy. Yet once again I ran and got my camera and took some pics of our messy little man.



And here he is! Dirty, yet manages to still be pretty darn cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marshall is so cute...even when he is messy....

Willow is smart to hide, but maybe the hiding place isn't the best one to choose from....