Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Next Day

Okay, did you all know how sore I was gonna be today? And if so why didn't you tell me this! Holy!!! Like I feel like I jumped of a building and hit the ground, my body is just aching from the staircase fall yesterday and well, let me tell you I have a couple nasty bruises on my behind , and back like they are really big, blue, purple, red, and sore! I had a hard time moving around in bed lastnight I just couldn't get comfy. And well still not comfy today. I have found a picture of one of the bruises i received, and well its not graphic so thought I would share it, to show you how sore it really is.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmm..like, holy ow
That is such a bad bruise, you poor thing. I would be milking that for a day off or something.

Anonymous said...

Which cheek was it on? lol

Jethro

6Pigtales and A Buzzcutboy said...

jethro it is the left side ... it really looks bad ... mike

Anonymous said...

Jethro and Chrissy make a pair today, Jethro's ankle is the size of a football....:(

Mel