Saturday, January 06, 2007

On the Mend ...I think?

It looks like there might be some light at the end of this tunnel. Kaye is starting to get back to her normal little self, Marshall seems to have past it alright, and so far Makayla has not gotten a thing, you watch Mack will get this flu right when school starts on Monday morning! Kourtney seems well, still little bits here and there but okay.As for Mike and I, we are managing..nothing we can't handle. Mike is working today, but hopefully when he gets home it might be a little bit clearer out and maybe we could venture over to the park and try for some fresh air again, that would be nice. So today is my " try to clean" day..i mean really clean, not just tidy up. Thats what I am off to do until Mike arrives home. I will blog later hopefully about the park!

No comments: