Sunday, January 28, 2007

Shoe Troubles covered

Alright. Well yesterday was a failrly good day for myself, as i went out in the morning and had myself a hair appointment which has been set for weeks. So I was loving the attention and doddling over myself for 2 and a half hrs..which then left me to drive to Walmart and then go get lunch ALL BY MYSELF at Subway. Yes I had a pretty good day " mommy day ". Anyways..what I am trying to say is that I got to go into Walmart and look around and stare at new shoes for our little man. I just had to make sure that I picked out just the right pair for him as I was so in love with his Diego shoes..which as you all know 1 is missing in action. SOOOO...here's what I ended up getting him!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest shoes ever. I love them!! jen