Monday, April 16, 2007

It's not what it looks like.

PLEASE DON'T BE GROSSED OUT:
So ..yet once again in our household..an incident to speak about..funny huh! Kennedy decided to actually lay down all by herself and go for a nice nap- yeah!! Mommy was happy..peace and quiet for a while today. Nothing to worry about, peacefully sleeping angels, quiet house, time for mom..for once! Yeah ..right! I went in to check on Kennedy who was napping on the couch, when I noticed that , well I had given her a treat right before nap time, and well she didn't actually finish it, it kinda stayed in her hand, then smeared everywhere else. YUCK! Take a Peek:

It's only Chocolate--Easter chocolate

3 comments:

my4kids said...

It would take much more then that to gross me out. I don't to go into all the food I have found in my kids hands when they have fallen asleep on their own. Chocolate is not a fun one to clean up though is it!

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

Oh.My.Goodness! How hard was that to clean up?