Saturday, May 26, 2007

I've been tagged..I think?

So I was reading Leanne's Blog...Farming Folks, and well she was tagged which then in turn she tagged some other people myself included ...if i read it right! HEHE. Anyways, the whole tag thing was to say what restaurants you love.

So..here I go !
First off I live in: Ontario, Canada

Secondly, here's my list:

1.) For the first restaurant I think I would have to choose: Outbacks..love the ceasar salad there, and the Alice Springs Chicken.

2.) Secondly I think I might pick: East Side Marios..the salad again I love, and well Pasta is just great anytime.

3.) I know it's lame..but I love Subway..not sure why. I have just always loved subs.

4.) Richies Restaurant comes in fourth...but only for their breakfast's, pretty good meal indeed.

5.) Last but not least is: Kelseys..great roadhouse, love the nacho's, can't go wrong there, usually have what your lookin' for.

And now I'm suppose to Tag 5 others that I wish to hear from..so If you wanna play " Tag " then that would be great!
Dan, Vicki, Scribbit, My Four Kids, Elle

Thanks Leanne it was fun..hope to hear from the rest of you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm .....food. Thanks Chrissy for participating! Hope all is well on your end ...

my4kids said...

I seem to get tagged alot...
this one looks easy though. I will do it in a few days probably though.

Scribbit said...

Well thanks so much for tagging me, I'll probably be able to get to it in a week. I'm posting from prewritten stuff this week and taking a bit of a break.