Thursday, November 08, 2007

Who cut the bag???????????

Well it seems that I was very pre occupied one day~ go figure...and well this child took it upon herself to get this job done as i kept saying wait a minute please. So she helped herself and went ahead and placed a new bag of milk in the pitcher and proceeded to stab it with something ~ which bothers me..but it was done and over with. So I went to fill up the baby's bottle..and well
this is what happened.......so since the streamsssss...didn't exactly go in the small bottle spout..I used this cup first then funneled it in..What's next?

3 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

That's been my house lately. It my 2 year old could get into it, she got into it. Of course, my mother thinks it's all verrrrry hysterical...

my4kids said...

Hmm I wonder if I could guess who "she" is?
What did happen next?

MedStudentWife said...

*lol*..I remember us as teenagers doing the same, at home.. the scissors or knife didn't quite cut the bag that clean.

The worst was changing the bag - the one who used the last bit of milk had to change it. If there were 2 drops left.. it wasnt empty, and sucker sibling would have to change it... or we wouldn't pour another glass of milk cause we'd have to be the one to change the bag.