Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Wish I could go out ...alone

So..what a morning its been..VERY LOUD here. Must be a morning thing they tend to be very loud in the mornings and around 4-7 ish or so at night. Starting to quiet down a little now, I just got Marshall to bed, and Kourtneys having a good nap. Just going to make the girls some lunch now and see how that goes over not sure what to make yet, but I will scrounge up something. Oh look they had Ham and Cheese sandwiches ...not for me not sure what Im gonna have yet.

I have to go to the bank today & I am dreading it...just a lot of work, and Im really not up to par right now so that doesnt help. I really want to have a day to myself to go out and go shopping and get a pedicure..and eat somewhere bymyself. Well Im back just had to go make them all another sandwich.. So where was I? Oh yes, on my " I need a day to myself binge". I really think that its a neccessity to any mother to get a relaxing day away at least once a month if not more. Hopefully it will happen this year ( not likely ).

Oh see Kourtney just woke up now..so now I have to go tend to her... Will Blog later
TTYL

No comments: