Sunday, December 02, 2007

Snow Day..and Special Day


So normally when you think of a Snow day you would assume = kids have a day off school...not the case today. Sunday December 2nd...A beautiful snowy morning for a wonderful start to a special day for my parents. Today is my parents 40th Wedding Anniversary! My wish for my parents today is ~ May these 40 years that have come and gone continue to shine a light upon the years ahead. Congrats Mom and Dad!

My parents along with my Grandparents behind them.

4 comments:

MedStudentWife said...

And may there be many beautiful years ahead for them both :)

partyoffour said...

Funny, I was thinking of the same song.

Dan

Jethro, Squirt and Mel said...

Happy 40th Anniversary Donna and Reg!

Mel

my4kids said...

Happy belated Anniversary to your parents!