Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wonderful couple days
















A week and a half ago I had the privilege of watching my nephew and niece; Owen and Brynne. And what fun it was~ from playing to eating ~ messy lunches, to playing with play dough. I love all of my nephews and nieces so much and would watch ALL of them together ( if my house was big enough ) , if I could. We had so much fun the couple of days I had them and I thought that I would share the pics of them here from those days. Enjoy!

3 comments:

my4kids said...

Looks like the kids were having a great time!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie: Great pictures for Poppie and I to look at.. Thank You.. You are such a great mom.. and aunt.. Love to read the plot of the day.. I know how busy 6 little ones under the age of 6 are.. LOVE U MOM

MedStudentWife said...

love it :).. made me smile really wide:D